We're here to help
If you have lost your cat there are several things you can do to maximise your chances of finding him/her quickly:
- Ask neighbours to check their back gardens & outbuildings.
- Make sure your cat’s microchip details are up to date.
- Contact local charities & veterinary surgeries to make them aware that your cat is missing.
- Put up posters and/or leaflet within a mile radius of your home.
- Leave your cats litter tray by the back door (if they have one).
- Search late at night when the noise of traffic etc has died down (we recommend after 10pm).
There are several things you can do to help reunite a cat you have found with their owner:
- Check with neighbours around your area to see if the cat belongs to them.
- Contact your local vet or animal charity and ask them to come and check the cat for a microchip.
- Put up found cat posters and/or leaflet within a mile radius of finding him/her.
- DO NOT FEED the cat immediately unless advised to by a vet or local charity. A lot of found cats are just piggies looking for an extra meal!